Kirkland Signature Super Premium Adult Dog Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Formula is designed to meet all of the nutritional needs of your special pet. For dogs that thrive on lamb-based diets, our real lamb and egg make an ideal protein blend. Plus whole grain brown rice, the No. 1 carbohydrate ingredient in our Kirkland Signature™ Super Premium Adult Dog Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Formula, is a highly digestible carbohydrate source. This real lamb formula is enhanced with probiotics for optimal digestive health and enriched with garden vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Ideal Protein Sources: This formula is made with real lamb as the number one ingredient. Lamb and egg proteins are highly digestible and ideal for your adult dog.
- Joint Management Nutrition: Contains added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joints
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of vitamin E, selenium and zinc work together to support your dog's healthy lifestyle.
- Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition: Contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a shiny, healthy coat and a strong immune system.
Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog’s intestines. Active9™ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle.
Lamb, lamb meal, whole grain brown rice, ground white rice, rice bran, egg product, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, potatoes, fish meal, flaxseed, natural flavor, millet, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, carrots, peas, dried kelp, apples, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
*This food is made in a facility that uses ingredients that may not be included in this recipe, so trace amounts of other ingredients, including potential allergens, may be present
- Crude Protein 23% Minimum
- Crude Fat 14% Minimum
- Crude Fiber 4% Maximum
- Moisture 10% Maximum
- Zinc 200 mg/kg Minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.2% Minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
- Glucosamine* 300 mg/kg Minimum
- Chondroitin sulfate* 100 mg/kg Minimum
- Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,653 kcals/kg (373 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
- Type of Pet Food: Adult Dogs