Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Grain-Free Turkey Meal & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs is made with turkey meal for quality protein nutrition. This formula offers great nutrition for overall health and vitality for all dogs.
- Grain-free: This formula provides your special pet with optimal nutrition for overall good health.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend: A blend of omega fatty acids works to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium work together to support your dog's healthy lifestyle.
- Digestive Support System: Dried chicory root, a natural prebiotic, helps support a healthy digestive system.
Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog’s intestines. Active9™ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict human-grade standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle.
Turkey meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
*The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains. Trace amounts of these other ingredients, including potential allergens, may be present
- Crude Protein 24% Minimum
- Crude Fat 14% Minimum
- Crude Fiber 4% Maximum
- Moisture 10% Maximum
- Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum
- Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,590 kcals/kg (336 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
- Grain-Free: Yes
- Type of Pet Food: All Life Stages