While there are plenty of so-called keto options out there, only a few are good and true. Here’s why you’ll love our snack bars.
- 2x - Box of 12 ct Bars
- Grain Free
- Up to 4 grams net carbs
- Gluten and Soy Free Ingredients
- High Protein
- Made with Stevia
- 1 gram Sugar
- 12 Grams Fiber
- Each bar contains at least 19 grams of fat from natural ingredients like MCT, coconut oil, and almonds
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Ready to eat 24/7.
Hungry at work? Stuck in traffic? Did those late-night cravings strike? Need a pre- or post-workout snack? Keto bars are convenient to eat. They’re also mess-free, you don’t have to be shy of snacking anywhere.
Healthy fuel for a morning boost.
Don’t have the time to cook breakfast? Instead of grabbing something unhealthy on your way to work, go for a low-carb bar instead that’s filled with quality ingredients.
A “guilty treat” that’s guilt-free.
Those high-sugar energy bars may not be the healthiest choice, but you can’t resist them. While keto bars delight your taste buds, they won’t ever leave you feeling blah.
Fat is your friend.
Did you know that on a keto diet, you can eat fat to satiety and not worry about your weight? Each bar contains at least 19 grams of fat from natural ingredients like MCT, coconut oil, and almonds.
Power snacks for outdoor adventures.
You’ll never know when hunger strikes during those hikes, camping trips, and cycling activities.
Tip: Make sure to carry energizing snacks in your backpack. In that case, our delicious snack bars!
What Are Keto Bars Made of?
Each pack is full of goodness.
When Keto Bars Work Best
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- Prebiotic Dietary Tapioca Fiber. One of the health benefits of tapioca is that it aids in digestion. It’s also an amazing source of protein for vegetarians. Maintaining bone health, tapioca contains calcium and iron.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Breakfast. Your mornings may be busy, but they don’t have to be unhealthy. A low-carb bar that nourishes your body with healthy fats is a smart choice.
- Snacks. Healthy snacking between meals has never been tastier and convenient. It’ll feel like you’re indulging in your favorite chocolate or cookie treat.
- Workout. “What can I eat before or after exercising that’s also keto-friendly?” Skip those bad carbs and go after a high-fat, moderate-protein supplement that doubles as a snack.
- Dessert. Serve low-carb bars at your next party. No one will ever tell they’re ketogenic!
- Recipes. Use them for baking keto goodies such as brownies, choco chip cookies, and cakes.
- Brand: Kiss My Keto
- Dietary Features: Soy Free
- Flavor: Chocolate Coconut
- Quantity: 2 Pack(s)