Overcome Phone Addiction | e-Book
Free Shipping on all Items
60% of U.S. college students believe they have a cell phone addiction. About 71% of people sleep with their phones nearby. Plus, 35% of people wake up thinking about their phones- only 10% of people think of their significant others first.
Many people feel as though they can not stay away from their phones for too long. It is important to reflect on how much time you are putting into your cell phone use.
With this guide you will learn how to minimize your phone addiction so you can maximize creativity, increase productivity, and get back time.
- How to beat cell phone addiction
- 10 different signs of cell phone addiction
- How to notice phone addiction in others
- Why you should build connections with real people
- Why social media is so addictive
- 5 reasons why putting your phone away for 24 hours is healthy
- Tips to avoid checking your phone too much
- Why you want to step away from social media
- Ways to avoid phone addiction
- Resources to assist with phone addiction
- What to do if your teen is addicted to their phone
- The importance of limiting screen time
- Why you don’t want to use your phone in bed
- And much more!